Sunday, July 20, 2014

"My peace I give to you..."

The day human beings use deceased fellow human beings to achieve an incredibly selfish purpose is the day that we all need to lay our hearts down in prayer and fast.

The rebels' actions in Ukraine scream loudly of Nazi and Hitler-like mentality while also using tactics  of the infamous Taliban.

All that we can ask is for God to pour out his love and peace upon the families who lost someone in this horrific tragedy, especially those with children. We can pray also for His justice to prevail (even if it doesn't look like we might think).

I invite you to fast with me on Tuesday, July 22 for these purposes: deliverance of the rebels from their wayward mindset, peace for the families, justice for this situation and harmony in international problem solving. We must keep believing in God's goodness and remember that He is close to us in heartbreak.

Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cheerful Givers

Blogs I Follow